Greg is a Level 5 Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapist and Medical Acupuncturist who trained at the School of Natural Therapies and specialises in pain and injuries caused by musculoskeletal dysfunction from lifestyle or injury.
Formally a legal IT trainer, Greg made the change of career after receiving soft tissue treatment and taking in interest in his rehabilitation from years of sitting at desks and injuries from boxing and BJJ leaving him stiff and in constant pain.
“The change soft tissue treatment made to my life gave me the interest in changing career. The training I received under Joseph and his team here was exceptional. It gave me the confidence to set up my practice in Croydon and effectively treat and improve many injuries and musculoskeletal dysfunctions that many other therapists in my area have turned away or have been unable to improve. It is an honour to join the SNT team”
- Dipl. in Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy (BTEC Level 5) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy (ITEC Level 3) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Medical Acupuncture / OMT Training
- Dipl. In Advanced Medical Acupuncture / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Deep Tissue Massage / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Medical Chinese Cupping and Moxibustion / Accredited Massage Courses
- Dipl. in IASTM / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Kinesiology Taping / London School of Natural Therapies
- Award in Education and Training (AET) / The Big Teacher