The School of Natural Therapies welcomes Katie Light as a new tutor, who will be teaching beauty and facial courses.
A highly experienced and sought-after expert in facials, Katie will be teaching her new course at the school from March 2023.
About Katie Light
For the past 30 years Katie has been immersed in the health, wellness and spa industry. Katie has travelled the world practicing many therapies – she has also spoken at global conferences, learning from many experts along the way.
This experience led her to develop The Light Technique; a unique blend of both ancient and contemporary mind and body therapies, offered in one treatment package, tailored to the individual.
Katie practices in her hometown of Brighton, as a therapist, and a facialist, with an extensive range of face and bodywork therapies and lifestyle coaching therapies to offer. She also has a practice in at the NoMad Hotel in London.
Aside from teaching beauty and facial courses, some of the services which Katie provides include:
- Signature face and body treatments to skincare and spa brands and products, to reflect their brand philosophy.
- Training in ‘The Light Technique’ methodology.
- Reiki healing teaching and attunements at levels 1, 2 and 3.
- ‘Wellbeing In The Workplace’ workshops – these are designed to educate therapists and those on their feet all day how to use their body to minimise injuries, stress and strains.
- Corporate Wellness Workshops – providing tools needed to maximise wellness, increase productivity and innovate within the workplace.
- Client management programmes – helping therapists to understand their client’s needs, from a total wellbeing experience, developing rapport building skills which lead to a greater understanding from all spa and salon staff and managers – the aim of this is to increase revenue with measurable results and achieves excellent standard of client satisfaction and retention.
Previous clients of Katie’s include:
- Signature Treatment development for Skincare brands – including deMamiel, Legology, Elemental Herbology and Elequra
- Virgin Hotel Group at Richard Branson’s Necker Island and Kasbah Tamadot
- Calcot Manor Hotel and Spa, Cotswolds
- Ockenden Manor, Sussex
- Liz Earle, Sloane Square, London, and Leeds