Kinesio Taping Course
Qualification gained: Diploma in Kinesio Taping
This workshop is very interactive – with much of your learning spent on practical application.
The workshop is designed to cover common injuries and muscle groups allowing you to gain a proven, accredited taping skill, you can use for the benefits of your clients – young and old – without the need to have an extensive knowledge of anatomy/physiology.
Applied correctly, Kinesio supports muscles, reduced injury recovery times and reduces swelling. The tape provides muscle support during activity without affecting range of motion.
- Background and History
- Using the tape
- Tape properties
- When to use the tape
- Inflammation and Swelling
- Anatomy Review
- Muscle Review and Physiology
- Practical workshop for key areas: Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee and Foot
Course cost £287
A deposit of £57.40 (20%) will secure your place.
Once received a confirmation email, additional course details together with the banking details for the outstanding balance (£229.60) payable prior to the course start will be sent to you.
- Comprehensive Manual exclusive to The School of Natural Therapies
- All Rocktape (Kinesio Tape) needed for the duration of the course
- Diploma from The School of Natural Therapies
- A friendly and relaxed learning environment
- Assessment throughout the course.
Great course – practical work throughout the day with feedback as to individual performance. Theory well explained and backed up with clear diagrams. Would choose to train again with this tutor should relevant courses become available
Wendy (July 18, 2019)