Kinesio Taping Course
Qualification gained: Diploma in Kinesio Taping
This workshop is very interactive – with much of your learning spent on practical application.
The workshop is designed to cover common injuries and muscle groups allowing you to gain a proven, accredited taping skill, you can use for the benefits of your clients – young and old – without the need to have an extensive knowledge of anatomy/physiology.
Applied correctly, Kinesio supports muscles, reduced injury recovery times and reduces swelling. The tape provides muscle support during activity without affecting range of motion.
- Background and History
- Using the tape
- Tape properties
- When to use the tape
- Inflammation and Swelling
- Anatomy Review
- Muscle Review and Physiology
- Practical workshop for key areas: Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee and Foot
Course cost £147
A deposit of £29.40 (20%) will secure your place.
Once received a confirmation email, additional course details together with the banking details for the outstanding balance (£117.60) payable prior to the course start will be sent to you.
- Comprehensive Manual exclusive to The School of Natural Therapies
- All Rocktape (Kinesio Tape) needed for the duration of the course
- Diploma from The School of Natural Therapies
- A friendly and relaxed learning environment
- Assessment throughout the course.