Joseph’s interest in massage was first evoked following years of unresolved back pain.
Having always been involved in sport …. spending his youth as a competitive Judo player, his University years as a powerlifter and the last 15 studying Kempo Jujitsu, Joseph had unwittingly imbalanced his musco-skeletal system.
His overuse injury had not only been a painful but expensive journey, which finally ended as he sought answers at the School of Natural Therapies.
“Having felt ‘at home’ from the first day of attending the SNT, I realised I was in the company of true professionals who detected and addressed my back issue with ease. I needed no more convincing of the value of massage therapy and it’s associated skills …. I was hooked and haven’t stop studying, practising and delivering treatments since.
It’s an absolute honour and privilege to be back at the School of Natural Therapies as a tutor. My intention is to bring my own passion and style to lift the skills of all our students to reach their full potential during their learning experience.”
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology -School of Natural Therapies – 2011
- ITEC Holistic Massage -School of Natural Therapies – 2011
- Deep Tissue Massage
- BTEC Clinical Sports and Remedial Massage -School of Natural Therapies – 2013
- PTTLS Teacher Training Certificate -Advanced Training Academy – Croydon – 2013
- BA Theology and Philosophy
- Member of ISRM
- Kempo Jujitsu Instructor
- Qualified with John Gibbons as a ‘Bodymaster Method ® Practitioner